Step 1: Online Application
Complete online application form here.
Step 2: Document Submission
Submit the application materials below online or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In 2017 it is no longer necessary to send any documents by post.
The Online Application should be completed by March 31st 2017.
(1) Personal statement (at least 2 pages)
(2) The original or the notarized degree certificate or proof of education in academic institution, and academic transcript
(3) Two online academic recommendation letters from scholars who have the title of associate professor or higher, or senior professionals in a related academic field. Please follow system instructions for submission of online recommendation letters. Applicants please give the information of the recommenders and our system will send an email to the recommenders to ask them to fill the contents of recommendation letters online.P.S. If you have got the hard copies of the recommendation letters, please upload them as the directions online.
(4) Applicant's recent photo (cap-free, 2 inches, stick on the application form)
(5) Copy of the page with personal information in the passport (personal and ordinary passport)
(6) For non-native English speakers, please provide English level certificates (TOEFL 85 or IELTS 6.5).
(7) Completed Foreigner’s Application Form for Beijing Government Scholarship (if applicable).
(8) The application fee is RMB 600 (non-refundable) by cash or credit card.
*All required documents submitted should be original in Chinese or in English, otherwise notarized translations in Chinese or English are required to the LL.M.
Please scan the original or notarial application documents in color using a scanner. Documents or images captured by mobile phone or camera are not acceptable.